Frascati, in the area of Regional Park of Castelli Romani, is located on Albani Hills in a dominant position with respect to Rome. Among the monuments and places of interest, Cathedral, with the facade built between 1698 and 1700 by architect Gerolamo Fontana and the interior of the sixteenth century, designed by Ottaviano Nonni called "il Mascherino", is certainly one of the symbols of the city. Church of Gesù, designed by Jesuit architect Giovanni De Rosis, was also built at the end of the 16th century; ancient Cathedral of Santa Maria in Vivario, Sanctuary of Capocroce, Church of San Francesco d'Assisi, Palazzo Vescovile and Vecchia Rocca, in historic center. Frascati is famous for the presence of 12 Tuscolan Villas: built by papal nobility since the sixteenth century, they represented a "status symbol" of Roman aristocracy and were intended for representation activities and for the summer stay of papal court. From "country houses", the buildings were transformed into real palaces, the result of the commitment of the most talented architects and artists of the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. Some of these villas can be visited through Regional Park of Castelli Romani, within the guided tours program. Since 2008, Municipality of Frascati has promoted the city as the epicenter of one of the most important European research areas, as well as artistic-cultural and enological. This last activity is aimed at the production of renowned White Wine Frascati DOC.