Cattedrale di San Pietro (Duomo di Frascati)
The project was carried out in the seventeenth century by the architect Ottaviano Nonni, known as "il Mascherino". The exquisite facade was erected with Tuscolana stone extracted from the quarries of Monte Porzio Catone and Frascati, and with Tivoli travertine. It is flanked by two bell towers, each with a clock. In the lower part, alternating with the three portals, four niches open up. The interior, originally frescoed, after the bombings of 1943 was redone without ornaments, with a simple ivory color. At the center, there is old Baroque marble altar, with the high relief representing Delivery of the keys to Peter, made in 1612 by Florentine sculptor Pompeo Ferrucci. The pipe organ built in 2009 by Bonizzi-Inzoli company is on wooden counter-facade.