Villa Tuscolana (o Villa Rufinella)
Villa Rufinella is the highest villa on the hill above Frascati. It was built by Monsignor Alessandro Ruffini, bishop of Melfi, in 1578. Further changes in ownership changed it structurally. The structure of the villa places the facade on the shorter side, on the right is the chapel, elliptical, overlooking the entrance of the building and surmounted by a small dome decorated with stuccos. The interior of the house is consistent with the elegance of external structure: high vaulted ceilings, paintings on the walls and refined furniture. Current garden traces ancient design, but nothing is known of its original arrangement.