Situated in the territory of Veroli, it arose in 1035 on the ruins of ancient Roman city of Cereate Marianae by four priests who formed in place a religious community under St. Benedict's Rule. In 1151 it passed to Cistercians who rebuilt entirely in Burgundian-Gothic style and made it flourishing cultural center. The complex repeats the pattern of Fossanova Abbey: on the south side of the church opens a cloister around which are arranged convent buildings. Church, begun in 1203 and consecrated by Honorius III in 1217, has a facade preceded by an atrium with three arches and buttresses presents, an eardrum and a rose. Rich southern portal. The interior is typically Burgundian and Cistercian with absolutely no decoration and T plant with four square chapels. The high tower is located on the last bay. Splendid example of Gothic architecture is Chapter House.