Cappella di San Giuseppe Patriarca
The Chapel of St. Joseph the Patriarch was built in 1696 (date engraved on the door) by the cleric Antonio Carlo Saetta. Originally fitted with an altar with a painting of St. Charles Borromeo, in 1851 it was closed to divine worship. Rebuilt in the late nineteenth century, it had the main altar dedicated to St. Joseph the Patriarch and the minor three to St. Anna, Sorrows and to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. In the early 30s, it was decorated with murals depicting scenes of the life of Jesus and the Four Evangelists. In 2008, after a long period of closure and abandonment, it has been restored and reopened for worship by the interest of the Brotherhood.
(From a text of Prof. Angelo Cappello)