Palazzo De Castro
The Palace was built in 1795 by the Count of Lemos, Dott. Consalvo De Castro, noble of an ancient Spanish family descendant by the Viceroy of Naples, and overlooks the historic town square. The eighteenth-century gate leads into a large hall whose background, at the entrance staircase, there is the family coat of arms depicting five towers arranged in an "X". Inside, the nineteenth-century gold-leaf doors open on the contrary, with the original keys and locks; frescoed walls hold up a rich vault valued, in some rooms, with painted in oil on canvas. The Palace still maintains the furniture of the time.