Torre del Tirone
The Spaniards arm the territory of coastal defence towers in the 16th century. Tower of Tirone lies in Piazza G. Grossi in Marina di Belvedere. It's Catalan-Aragonese, built in 1566 at the expense of the citizens, of ten meters, with barrel cover and was used as a place of sighting and reporting. Was placed for the customs control of goods coming from the near departed port or the locality of Capo Tirone. It has a square plan, as Paolo Emilio Tower, with horizontal roof vaulting Crown.