Chiesa del SS Crocifisso
The Coven of the SS. Crociflsso dates back to 1683. The Church was rebuilt where before there was the 16th-century Chapel of Santa Maria del Pianto, near Piazza G. Amellino. Inside is a wooden Crucifix of ' 600, monastic Spanish school work with law no 1089/39 was declared a national monument and measuring two metres and thirty high. It is a visible face on the front center of the SS. Crucifix. Until the early 1950s held a trade fair near the Church on 3 May and 14 September and the Crucifix image was carried in procession through the streets of the country.