Cattedrale di San Pietro Apostolo (Duomo di Treviso)
Its origins date back to the early Christian (sixth century). Between the eleventh and twelfth century, the area took on its current system and the same Cathedral was modified in Romanesque style. Cathedral is characterized by seven domes, current facade, designed and completed in 1836 by Francesco Bomben and engineer Gaspare Petrovich, it consists of a wide staircase topped by an imposing portico of six Ionic columns. The sides of the stairs are placed two marble lions that supported the portico of Romanesque building. Another extant Romanesque age exhibit is ancient portal. The interior has three naves, with side chapels and three apses below sis of which extends ancient crypt with the tombs of bishops and martyrs. Tiziano, official painter of Venetian Republic, painted Annunciation Altarpiece, while Pordenone frescoed the walls and the dome. Crypt, divided into three naves, is the oldest room.