Luogo - Historical building

Ca' Spineda (Palazzo Spineda)

Where Piazza San Leonardo, 5, Treviso

Spineda Palace was built on commission of Spineda noble family in the second half of the sixteenth century. In November 15, 1866 hosted Vittorio Emanuele II. The facade of the building, whitewashed, is on three floors and is long. The ground floor is characterized by a darker and rusticated plaster. The openings are lined with stone cornices and embellished by a pediment on the first floor, where there is a large mullioned window with balaustra. Inside the presence of a eighteenth-century Ballroom frescoed by Basil Lasinio, as well as a large staircase decorated by Gaspare Diziani.

Immagine descrittiva - CC BY-SA Di Appo92 - Opera propria, CC BY-SA 3.0, c
Risparmia sul tuo hotel -

Potrebbero interessarti