Palazzo dei Trecento
Palace was built around 1185 as a hall for meetings of various organs of City. In 1944 Palace was victim of a bombing that caused serious damage to the structure and the frescoes of the hall. Thanks to the intervention of the superintendent Ferdinand Forlati, it was decided to proceed with the restoration and reconstruction of collapsed walls as they are currently visible. Palace, which now houses important exhibitions and shows in the brick surface in sight, consists of two floors: the ground floor is the loggia probably built by Andrea da Valle, on the upper floor is Room, illuminated by a series of three lights. Inside they are preserved frescoes partially built between the fourteenth and sixteenth century by Venetian artists and representatives mostly badges and themes related to civil power and justice. Noteworthy paintings depicting Madonna and Child with Saints.