The main facade of Folonari Palace looks majestic but sober. The interior, whitewashed, is divided into three parts, each introduced by a large door surmounted by circular window. On the ledge is still visible the words "Wine Establishment Folonari Brothers", to declare the original use of the building, one of the largest establishment of Squinzano. The Folonari family, originating in Brescia, became a great wine reality in a short time. The building, built in 1910, was equipped with steam and electrical engines, crushers, hydraulic presses, pumps and other machinery that can make everyday three thousand tons of grapes and store more than fifty thousand hectoliters of wine. On the left, the two-storey building constructed at a later date to accommodate offices.