Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie a Toledo
The Church was built by the Theatine Fathers in 1628. At their expulsion in 1806, it was used as a court precarious. Subsequently, it was entrusted to the Confraternity of the Seven Sorrows. Its reworking was built by Ferdinand II, who entrusted the project to Carlo Parascaldo. In 1759 the main altar was made by Giuseppe Sammartino, designed by Michelangelo Porzio, whose sides were placed statues by Tito Angelini, representing Faith and Hope. The paintings inside are all Neoclassical.