Chiesa di Sant'Anna di Palazzo
Already in the middle of the seventeenth century, the Convent and the Church found themselves in a densely inhabited area. In this Church he was baptized the painter Luca Giordano. The name Sant'Anna di Palazzo was attributed by a direction of the arrangement in 1819. The stucco decorations are of eventeenth century, the altar by Domenico Antonio Vaccaro, of 1729. The bell tower and the sacristy form a spectacular backdrop in the Rosario di Palazzo Square, where is located the secondary entrance. The dome, once colored by beautiful tiles, dominates the houses in the area. The portal is of the XVI century and is engraved with the name and the coat of arms of the founder.