Chiesa della Santissima Trinità degli Spagnoli
The Church was founded in 1573 and later sold to the Spanish residents in the district. Underwent the first renovations in 1788. In the mid-seventeenth century, it dates from the porch in front of the facade. Survived the Napoleonic pillage is a seventeenth-century painting depicting the Holy Trinity with the Virgin of the Remedy.