Luogo - Point of interest
Where Via del Sarto, 21, Lecco
Chiuso is the southernmost district of the city of Lecco, on the borders with Vercurago. For a long time, was a parish and an independent city, the end of the autonomy dates back to 1869. At the center of the district is the St. John the Baptist's Church, with a typically Romanesque appearance, while the interior contains several frescoes of the XV century, attributed to Giovan Pietro da Cemmo, depicting the Crucifixion. In the nineteenth century it was renovated the facade and the bell tower.