Palazzotto di Don Rodrigo
It has the background the St. Martin Mount. Built during the sixteenth century, it was built by the noble Arrigoni Introbio. Among the old owners there was a Count Salazar, of Spanish origin. The Mansion House appeared in the same description of "The Betrothed" until 1938, when it was restored. It is located on the Zucconpromontory, near the districts of Acquate and Olate, in Lecco. It is reached by taking a path "spiral" that leads to the small esplanade opposite.