Luogo - Religious building
Chiesa dei Santi Zenone e Martino
Where Via Chiesa, 2, Lazise (Verona)
Original Church of San Zeno is known from 1295, occupying the same position as current Church of SS. Zeno and Martino, which was built in the 18th century. The works included a Neoclassical style church, designed by Luigi Trezza, but interrupted by the arrival of Napoleonic troops, they resumed only in 1821 and ended in 1840.