Luogo - Religious building
Chiesa di San Niccolò
Where Via Fontana, 5, Lazise (Verona)
Church of San Nicolò is located at Old Harbor of Lazise. In Romanesque style, it is thought to date back to the twelfth century, although it appears in a document for the first time only in 1320. Original bell tower was demolished and a new one was built in its place. In 1879 the church was closed and used for theatrical performances, while today it is reopened to worship.