Porto Vecchio e Dogana Veneta
"Venetian Dogana" was a building of great importance for the freight yard, together with Old Harbor, already marked in the 10th century maps. At the extremities there were two towers, no longer present today, from which City Walls that protected Harbor and connected to Scaligeri Castle departed. The Harbor was enlarged in the sixteenth century, but an arsenal is known as early as 1329: built by Scaligeri and used by Veronese before and by Venetians later, for the custody of part of the fleet. Dogana today appears as a single 900 m² stone room used as a convention center.