Luogo - Historical building
Palazzo dei Principi
Where Corso Cavour, Correggio (Reggio Emilia)
Palace was built from the late fifteenth century and completed in 1508, under Francesca of Brandenburg. With the end of the princely dynasty in favor of Este, the Palace housed government offices, only to be abandoned. Only in the 60's the building will be returned in good condition, hosting Municipal Library, Historical Archives and, more recently, also Civic Museum.