Edificio di culto

Chiesa di San Pio V

Via XX Settembre, 3, Cattolica, (Rimini) Tempo di lettura: meno di 1 minuto

The project was carried out by Filippo Morolli and Antonio Tondini, according to Neoclassicism, between 1858 and 1869, while the bell tower was built almost a century later. The church has three naves, current interior decoration and iconography is the result of the interventions carried out in 1928 and again in the 40s, by Fortunato Teodorani. Inside the church is a large painting depicting Pope Pius V, with Battle of Lepanto in the background.

Potrebbero interessarti