Chiesa di San Pietro
Among the oldest churches in the city, probably from the early Christian period, it was restored in 1076 by Count Roger. Over the centuries the building has undergone several changes: the main facadefive has a five hundred cenuty portal surmounted by a pediment bearing and a statue of the Virgin and Child by Gagini school. Inside, a wooden crucifix by G. Milanti, "Transfiguration" by A. Carreca, "Calling of St. Andrew" and other two paintings by Carreca, sculptures by Nolfo. The most valuable piece is the organ, work by Francesco La Grassa.