Chiesa e Monastero di Santa Maria del Soccorso
Original construction dates back to 536, by Belisario, who had it built as a church for Greek rite. Rebuilt and expanded with adjoining Monastery around 1640, the Church was entrusted to the Dominican Sisters of St. Catherine. From original building remains the floor inlaid polychrome marble and the main entrance topped by a statue of Cristoforo Milanti depicting the Madonna del Soccorso. The interior has a nave, quadrangular apse in Spanish style with painterly effects. In the chapels they are preserved several paintings by Andrea Carreca, Pietro Novelli and Guglielmo Borremans.