Palazzo Senatorio (o Cavarretta)
Senatorial Palace (or Cavaretta) is the backdrop to Corso Vittorio Emanuele. Built in the early eighteenth century, it was the Town Hall until the middle of the last century and is still used for council meetings. Palace features a Baroque prospectus dominated by statues of the Madonna of Trapani, St. John and St. Albert. In 1827 they were added the clock and calendar.