Luogo - Historical building
Palazzo della Vicaria
Where Via San Francesco D'Assisi, 45, Trapani
Built in 1820 on the existing properties of the Society of Jesus, it is also called "Palace of the former Prison" because of the role maintained until 1965. The facade is characterized by the presence of four telamons in tuff on either side of the center window surmounting the door entrance. Inside, a large backyard illuminate the ground floor, home of Province.