Luogo - Religious building
Chiesa di Santa Maria Annunziata
Where Piazza del Municipio, 26, Roseto degli Abruzzi (Teramo)
The church of Santa Maria Annunziata dates back to the late 16th century. It has a rectangular structure with large dome and classic marble portal. On the central aisle there are eight chapels with a bow open to the full. The most interesting is Chapel of Indulgence (1901). The church dome is one of the largest in the province.