Edificio di culto

Chiesa di San Martino

Viale Minghetti, 11, Riccione, (Rimini) Tempo di lettura: meno di 1 minuto

St. Martin's Church is located in old town of Riccione, in the province of Rimini. The foundation of the church dates back to 1237 and it was erected as a reference culmination of Agolanti Marquis. On the altar there is a dedication to Blessed Alessio, the protector of the city lived in the fifteenth century.

Potrebbero interessarti