The permanent exhibition is located within the parish of Borgo Podgora. The Museum displays photos and objects used in the Pontine Plain in the period since 1926, immediately preceding the reclamation, until 1944, the year of the Allied landing at Anzio-Nettuno. Much space is given to the testimonies of work during Venetian reclamation and colonization. The Museum also wants to testify that Sessano (ancient name of Borgo Podgora) is the first town reclaimed in the swamp and was in the first four years, the basis of residence of the workers of the Consortium of Reclamation Piscinara. The Museum was established in 1978.