Oratorio della Nunziatella
The Oratory was built in 1494 commissioned by the City of Foligno, probably to Francesco di Bartolomeo from Pietrasanta, in the place where, in 1489, came a prodigious event, at a fresco depicting the Annunciation. Entitled to the Virgin of the Annunciation, former patron of the city, was restored in the nineteenth century. The interior is marked by pillars and marble frames of fine cut. Among the painted decorations emerges the famous fresco of the "Baptism of Christ", valuable work painted between 1497 and 1507 by Pietro Vannucci, known as Perugino.
Saturday and sunday from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm; 4:00/7:00 pm