Collezione di storia naturale e fisica del Liceo statale Silvio Pellico
The high school, which dates back to 1815 as the Royal College and is still active, has a collection of materials related to the natural sciences, established from 1928 primarily for educational purposes. The collections of geology, mineralogy, zoology and anatomy date back to the mid nineteenth century. There are also historical herbaria (Boccaccini, Gramini, Paglieres) of the same era. Also notable is the collection of physics instruments.