Rocca di Cento
The Castle was erected in '300, by the will of the bishop of Bologna. Most renovated over the centuries to respond to the canons of military and withstand repeated attacks, the current building is the result of the intervention wanted by Pope Julius II in 1483. In the following centuries, the Rock was used as a prison. Among the rooms inside there are a Chapel, the "Hall of Trifora", gunboats and prisons, around which tradition has developed legends and tragic stories.