Chiesa di San Sebastiano
Built around sixteenth century just in front of Cathedral, St. Sebastian's Church was repeatedly resized and restored. In 1711, it was modified to cede space to the square and decorated both inside and in the main facade. Eelegant facade designed by Pasquale Saetta in late nineteenth century, is embellished with columns from all three orders: Doric at the bottom, Ionic in the middle and Corinthian at the top. On mullioned windows and niches are located some statues by sculptor Biancardi representing the Saints.