Luogo - Historical building

Palazzo Del Carmine (Municipio)

Where Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 34-42, Caltanissetta

Construction of the Palace began in 1371 on previous rural church dedicated to St. James, along with Convent of Discalced Carmelites and annexed Madonna del Carmine's Church. With urban expansion of the sixteenth century the complex was initially incorporated into the fabric of the city and, as a result of the suppression of religious orders in the nineteenth century, finally demolished to build current Town Hall and town's theater (Queen Marguerite Theater). Palace has been enriched in the statement, so that the only trace of ancient monastery consists of fragments of masonry.

Immagine descrittiva - c
Risparmia sul tuo hotel -

Potrebbero interessarti