Historical building in Eclectic style. In three areas of the ground floor are the frescoes by Gino Morici dedicated to telecommunications and transport, made since 1937. The history of Palace is linked to that of St. Antonino's Convent (1637). A first project to build a Post Office dates back to 1910, but only during Fascist period was realized current Palace proceeding with the demolition of previous church. The project engineer was G. Lombardo. The building is on three floors, the last of whom shall be appointed penthouse The exterior rests on a base of white stone, the first floor has a prospect in sandstone ashlar. The first two floors are characterized by large rectangular windows topped by arches in Renaissance style.