Luogo - Historical building
The Granafei family, originally from Constantinople, arrived in Brindisi in 1508 to escape the Turks. In the eighteenth century, when the owners moved to Masagne, the Palace passed to Nervegna family. The building is in Renaissance style with Baroque influences, particularly evident in the balconies; it's divided into three orders through frames bearing four aphorisms in Latin. The main facade is animated by decorations and windows, different from one another. On the portal, the coat of arms: a rampant lion with grain (allusive to the etymology of the family name).