Chiesa di Santa Teresa
The Church of St. Teresa, in Baroque style, was built by the priest Francesco Monetta as home to the Convent of the Teresian (Discalced Carmelites). In 1807 it became a military seat, then seat of the State Archives. The facade is modest, with a few stone inserts (niches, pinnacles and scrolls) on a hanging tuff. Inside, at the main altar, two paintings by Diego Bianchi ("Saint Joseph" and "Ecstasy of St. Teresa"); in the first chapel to the right it can appreciate a painting of the '600 that depicts the "Nativity", interesting depictions with Salento costumes of the time, while that of arousing there is a canvas with the "Madonna del Carmelo" who delivers the scapular of Serafino Elmo.