The Art Gallery is housed in the Martinengo Palace, in Moretto Sqare. It was founded in 1908 by the union of the legacies of Count Paolo Tosio (1844) and Count Francesco Leopardo Martinengo (1883), enriched over the years with works from other acquisitions. The exhibition is divided into twenty-five rooms and features a collection of masterpieces of the most important in Italy. Well represented the works of Vincenzo Foppa, founder of Lombard painting of the fifteenth century, and the masters of the Brescia Renaissance (Savoldo, Romanino, Moretto). The sixteenth century is represented by Tintoretto and Sofonisba Anguissola. For the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, Andrea Celesti. The Art Gallery also offers an important graphic collection: began in the eighteenth century by Cardinal Querini, consists of about 30.000 copies in etching techniques. The eighteenth century is well represented by the etchings of Venetian masters (Canaletto, Tiepolo, Piranesi); the nineteenth century by Goya and satirical lithographs of Daumier. Among the modern prints, of considerable value "Greater Still Life" by Giorgio Morandi, Italian masterpiece of engraving of the twentieth century. Because of the restoration of Martinengo Palace, a rich selection of paintings from the Pinacoteca, entitled "The excellent host", is temporarily visitibile at the Museum of St. Giulia.