Cattedrale di San Cesareo
The Cathedral was built and dedicated to St. Cesareo in 1074. It was in remaking between XII and XIII century, with the addition of the bell tower and the porch, with column reused by the oldest Roman buildings (Ionic capitals, bases decorated with lions), and the entablature with mosaic frieze in Cosmatesc style. The interior, with three naves, is divided by Roman columns and retains a Cosmatesc floor. The vaulted ceiling dates back to the eighteenth century.