Santuario della Madonna Miracolosa - Basilica dei Santi Giacomo e Filippo
The Shrine of Our Lady of the Miraculous (already Saints James and Philip's Basilica) is located in the historic center of Taggia. The Basilica has had the title of Diocesan Sanctuary in 2010. It stands on the site of an ancient Romanesque church of the eleventh century. Inside, in the fourteen side chapels, houses the Saint Benedict's relics by Revelli. The religious cult to Our Lady of the Sacred Heart increased in 1855, when the population gathered in prayer noticed the movement of the eyes of the statue. Today the statue is preserved in the fourth chapel on the left.