Edificio di culto

Cattedrale di San Giusto

Piazza San Giusto, Susa, (Torino) Tempo di lettura: meno di 1 minuto

The Abbey Church of St. Giusto was consecrated on October 18, 1027 and in 1772 became Cathedral of the Diocese of Susa. The building retains many traces of the fresco decorations that have occurred over time: outside, on the southern side, are visible an interesting Romanesque frieze and the bezel with the Crucifixion. In front there are other frescoes dating from the fifteenth century, including an arch decorated with depictions of prophets. Inside, at the base of the bell tower is preserved another interesting Romanesque fresco cycle depicting a curtain, a warrior and trade fairs.

Info:

Daily free entrance from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm.

 
 

Potrebbero interessarti