Chiesa parrocchiale di San Gregorio Magno
The Parish Church of St. Gregory the Great, built in 1451 on a huge rock mass in a panoramic position over the surrounding area, has maintained a degree of uniformity of style, with Romanesque and Gothic elements. The recent restoration has brought to light, in the left aisle, a fresco cycle of the second decade of the sixteenth century, depicting scenes from the life of Saint Anthony Abbot; while on the side wall are frescoes depicting God the Father, Saint Catherine of Alexandria and scenes from the life of the Virgin.
Guided tours on request.
In August: Sunday 3:30/6:00 pm