Just outside the village of Alto Oulx, on a hill overlooking the modern part of the country and the plain, stands the Delfinale Tower, probably built between 1350 and 1377. Presumably its function was linked more to the presence of the royal officials territory, which in a military real use. In 1872 the cavalier Luigi Des Ambrois of Nevache, Minister of Carlo Alberto, native of Oulx, obtained the Tower by the local authority to provide for the restoration. After his death, the Tower has passed to the heirs, which only in recent years have waived their rights by returning the artifact to the City. In 2007 the building was opened after restoration and intended as an exhibition space for temporary exhibitions and events.