Chiesa di San Nicolò ai Cordari
It was built in Norman times on the site where it had a previous early Christian church with a basilica structure. Beneath it is the so-called Roman Pool, that is large water tanks obtained by cutting the stone quarries of. Here, in 1093, came the funeral of Count Jordan of Hauteville. In 1577 the Church was given to Cordari (makers of stringed craft), by which corporation it is named. In the years of the plague (1600), its basement was used as a mass grave. It is rectangular in plant with two arched portals spire, one side. Closed by a small semicircular apse with long, narrow windows of arcuate shape.