Santuario di Nostra Signora del Suffragio
The Shrine dedicated to the Virgin of the Suffrage was built in the mid-eighteenth century. The interior consists of a nave, built in Baroque style. Inside there are remarkable stucco on the walls, dating from 1771 and representing the Assumption and biblical subjects. Other polychrome stucco depicting the twelve mysteries of the life of the Virgin Mary, replacing the traditional Stations of the Cross. The statue placed on the altar is dedicated to Our Lady and retention Byzantine origin, although the layers of paint that cover make them difficult to read. The sculpture, portrayed with the infant Jesus in her arms and a golden branch from which blossoms a rose in his left hand, was covered in the seventeenth century with precious cloths.