Santuario di Nostra Signora della Rosa
The Shrine of Our Lady of the Rose (already St. Margaret of Antioch's Basilica) dates back to 1658, located on the site of a building of worship dating from the thirteenth century. The Church was reconstituted in 1646 and consecrated in 1770. Built in Baroque style, designed by Giovanni Battista Ghiso, had a Latin cross plant divided into three naves by columns and surmounted by a dome, east-facing facade and stone bell tower. The erection of the new bell tower dates back to 1750, designed by Carlo Orsolino: tripartite, with two sets of twin columns and embellished with the addition of stucco statues of the apostles Peter and Paul. The front is decorated with bas-reliefs depicting The Calling of St. Peter. The second tower was built in 1920. The stucco and frescoes in the apse and the vault of the presbytery are work of Turin painters (1826): the frescoes depicting the of St. Margaret of Antioch's Martyrdom and the St. Marguerite's Glory. The vaults of the nave and the transept are work of the Florentine painter Nicholas Cianfranelli. In 1876 it was realized the decorations of the dome and the side aisles.