The Museum was established in 1901 in the building of the Foreign Missions. His education was originated from the collection of objects from the mission lands were merged by the end of the nineteenth century for educational purposes through the initiative of Bishop Conforti. The section of Chinese art, which has been increased over time by regular injections continued until the 50s and then by occasional donations, provides an overview of the culture and customs of the Chinese over a long period of time. The second section consists, however, of interest ethnographic materials from Japan, Indonesia, Brazil and Africa.La collection exposes Chinese bronzes, ceramics, paintings and coins, including ritual vessels ranging from the eleventh century BC and thirteenth centuries AD, realistic portraits of monks from the sixth to the ninth century, figurines, mirrors. To the large number of terracotta funerary sculpture belongs to 200 BC, depicting a turtle with a snake, considered the oldest specimen dated. Many porcelain produced by the X and XIII century to the present day; between objects in stoneware and porcelain artifacts include pottery of various types. Notable: the cup of the white-blue-Te Husuan period, 1426-1435, the vase of Chia Ching period, between 1522 and 1566, the K'ang-Shi cup, dating from 1662 to 1722 and some fancy manufactures six seventeenth and eighteenth centuries. Interesting facts liturgical vessels run by the Jesuits in the eighteenth century. Among the most important paintings should be mentioned a series of portraits while they complete collection of essays calligraphy, prints and casts from engraved stones. The assets include finally almost nine thousand coins from the thirteenth century BC 1911 and smaller nuclei of jades, ivories, sculptures in stone and wood, tobacco, pewter, enamel and amulets. In the ethnographic section are exposed tools and weapons from China, Japanese prints, tools Indonesian Oceania weapons, artifacts from the Congo, Pakistan, Australia, the Amazon.