Museo della sez. di anatomia degli animali di interesse medico veterinario
The museum was established in 1848 by Prof. Lemoigne. Two rooms have been preserved anatomical specimens veterinarians, many of which are "dry", as well as some models of papier mache, one of which is the work of Professor Waldinger, donated to the School of Veterinary Medicine in 'year of its foundation (1845). The museum's holdings amounted to 566 exhibits, which include skeletons of animals of different species and sizes.