Chiesa di Santa Maria della Misericordia
The Mother Church of Oliveto Citra, dedicated to St. Mary of Mercy, dating from the eighteenth century. It presents a typical Latin cross. At the base of the dome, which insists on three major pillars, they are the four Evangelists, and very interesting is the "fastigium". Inside, in addition to the main altar, there are ten children in polychrome marble, dating back almost all to the '800. Among the works to be reported, an oil on canvas depicting the "Madonna del Rosario", work by E. Gaifi (1705-1770). The parish Archive includes manuscripts dating back to the mid-sixteenth century.