St. Jhon's Basilica dates back to 1738, on designed by Paolo Soratini. The building stands on the ruins of two churches, the oldest of which, of 1339. Inside, thirteen altars, all enriched by precious marbles. Architecturally interesting is the large dome in which converge the structures of the building. The Basilica houses paintings by Bernardino Licinio, Pietro Liberi, Paul Farinati, Gianbettino Cignaroli and Joshua Scott.